The Way Tabs

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brenet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Way Tabs

Unread postby brenet » 20 Apr 2008 11:53

I'm dieing to learn how to play the way on my acoustic....

Can anyonee help me out? ???

bugbud26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Way Tabs

Unread postby bugbud26 » 30 Apr 2008 17:46

I can help you out :). But I'm pretty busy, so would it be OK if I just tabbed out the chords, and then have you listen to figure out when the chord changes are? I think there are only about 6 different chords in total

~bug

brenet

The Way Tabs

Unread postby brenet » 30 Apr 2008 21:21

yes!!! Man that's wonderful! i'd appreciate it so much. you don't even know!!

You're amazing.
<3

bugbud26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Way Tabs

Unread postby bugbud26 » 01 May 2008 20:00

Here are the tabs for "The Way". I just tabbed out the individual chords, so you'll have to listen to get strumming and timing. Yay for my first Free Hug! haha ;D

brenet

The Way Tabs

Unread postby brenet » 01 May 2008 22:44

you're wonderful you madee me so happy

bugbud26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Way Tabs

Unread postby bugbud26 » 02 May 2008 10:41

My pleasure :)

bugbud26
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Way Tabs

Unread postby bugbud26 » 02 May 2008 16:08

I forgot to mention that the * means play the harmonic note on that fret.

brenet

The Way Tabs

Unread postby brenet » 05 May 2008 02:49

*hugs* you're wonderful!

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Way Tabs

Unread postby Kara » 24 Sep 2008 11:49

wow..
thank you for that.
i really wanted to learn that song and now i can...!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i love you for this.. :laugh:

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Return to “Sick Puppies”