Promo for SPWC?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby bobrien » 20 Apr 2008 17:17

I am already doing promo work for the show here in Omaha, NE on the 29th in a couple weeks and I was thinking, I will be handing out stickers.

What if I created a small flyer with SPWC info on it and handed it out with my stickers? I thought it would be a good way to spread the word about the band and the world crew. But, I was wondering what you all think.

So, what are your thoughts?

jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 17:21

That would be awesome!
the more that is spread the better=D

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby Donna » 20 Apr 2008 17:23

Hey Bonny! I think it is fantastic! I had pm'd Susanna about maybe getting some kind of SPWC "membership" card printed up with all the info about the board, etc and they could be handed out at the shows so your idea sounds great! We want everyone to know how awesome this place is ;D

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 17:27

I think shirts would be awesome too!

jazzyd

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 17:28

Donna I love you're avatar!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby Donna » 20 Apr 2008 17:31

thanks Jazzy!! Becky (Vertigo) created it - love all her avatars but fell in love with this one!
Your pirate panda rocks - I love him ;D
and def. yes on the shirts as well!! Hopefully we can get the go ahead from the band and Susanna on these ideas and think about how we can get started on them!
Last edited by Donna on 20 Apr 2008 17:32, edited 1 time in total.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

jazzyd

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 17:34

YAY!!!
I love starting things like this=D

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby bobrien » 20 Apr 2008 17:43

Thanks so much for all your inputs already. I figured I may not have time to have Susanna ok and print and send me flyers or what not, but thought I could make some on my own and it will be a start. The shirts would be sweet!!!! Any ideas to add to this.....I am very open to hearing too! So, keep the ideas coming. Im so STOKED! ;D ;D ;D

jazzyd

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 17:57

check out sp fan vid too if you want to add Ideas to there, its in fan appreciation.
And yeah I think that would be cool to start it on your own

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby Serge » 20 Apr 2008 17:57

I think it's an excellent idea :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby angelbear425 » 20 Apr 2008 18:14

I agree!! Excellent idea!! Great way to promote the band and the World Crew to people who may not know about it.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby Donna » 20 Apr 2008 21:02

sounds good Bonny ! when I hear about the shirts I'll fill you guys in - I'm hoping we can get a decent bulk rate so that they won't cost too much - and of course we need someone to actually "design" the front and back ;D maybe someone from the crew?? I think the shirts would be so cool 8-)

jazzyd

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 21:05

Heck yeah!!! they would be!!
OMG!
we could sell them (maybe) and give the money to a charity or something?
I dunno I like beckys design on her sig that said world crew =D

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby Donna » 20 Apr 2008 21:18

That would be a great idea Jazzy - Becky's previous sig with the world crew was awesome!
I can't wait to talk to Susanna about all of this so we can work out the details ;D So long as the shirts are ok with the band it should be a done deal ;D

jazzyd

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 21:22

YAY!!!
omg I just love love love how the ideas are flowing!=D

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby Serge » 20 Apr 2008 21:23

I agree, I hope some of, if not, all of these ideas come to be though :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

jazzyd

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 21:25

um hello we have the best FRICKIN CREW AROUND!!!
I bet they all will

jazzyd

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby jazzyd » 20 Apr 2008 21:26

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby Serge » 20 Apr 2008 21:32

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Promo for SPWC?

Unread postby nicolenice » 20 Apr 2008 22:55

Return to “Sick Puppies”