SPWC T- Shirts

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Samsung » 23 Apr 2008 12:15

Yeah, I'de like a shirt I didnt have to tie a big knot into to wear.

My avatar is always watching.

jazzyd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 23 Apr 2008 12:43

logan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 23 Apr 2008 15:07

riffandroll
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby riffandroll » 23 Apr 2008 15:25

I think it would be cool to have the shirts in black and the yellow-tan color as the the lettering, or vise-versa.
This is a really cool idea, i would sooo get one ;D

"Love truely, laugh uncontrollably, and live with no regrets." -Steven Tyler

logan

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 23 Apr 2008 15:47

Everyone vote for what type of shirts they would like and post the color you want in the thread.

Boys Thread >>>

Girls Thread >>>

The quicker you vote, the quicker we get our shirts!!!!!

-Logan

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 23 Apr 2008 16:03

YAY!!!
and maybe we could have our own merch stand or something to sell these at along with posters and stickers

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 23 Apr 2008 18:44

Coolness! I'm about to go check out those polls now :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 24 Apr 2008 04:48

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 24 Apr 2008 14:00

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 24 Apr 2008 14:04

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

sweetmom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby sweetmom » 24 Apr 2008 15:31

I voted for Black. Can't wait to see the finished product!

logan

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 27 Apr 2008 19:34

Go here to order your SPWC T-Shirt!!!!!!!!!

-Logan

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 27 Apr 2008 19:51

sweet Logan ;D You are awesome-thanks so much for everything you did to make this a reality-you get a hug :D

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Katy » 03 May 2008 13:18

^^^ Ditto. :)

logan

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby logan » 13 May 2008 14:19

The shirt came in! The only thing I will change is the back , I intended it to go all the way to the bottom, but obviously did not come out right lol

Order yours now at !!!!

-Logan

jazzyd

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby jazzyd » 13 May 2008 14:22

IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!
yay I am soo excite and it will look good with a few other things.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Donna » 13 May 2008 14:25

Logan-that shirt rocks ! I am going to order it ...along with the SPWC undies :P

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby nicolenice » 13 May 2008 14:29

you know what logan stop all these great idea i am broke already and you are makin me more broke but the shirt looks good

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Serge » 13 May 2008 14:47

That shirt looks awesome! I want :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC T- Shirts

Unread postby Missy » 13 May 2008 19:18

I love it!!! YAY! But dang it... Why must you do this when I have NO money?!? Grrrrrr lol

Return to “Sick Puppies”