Favorite Track from Dressed Up As Life

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Becky » 28 Mar 2008 20:02

I'm having a hard time picking. It's coming down to Cancer and Anywhere But Here, I believe.

Think I'm going to go with Cancer. I can't seem to get enough of this song lately.

Susanna
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Susanna » 28 Mar 2008 20:10

I change my mind constantly, but it's Too Many Words right now. It's hard to pick when they're all pretty d**n amazing.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Mar 2008 21:31

Yea, I change my mind all the time too. At first I liked Howard's Tale. Then Anywhere But Here. And of course My World and All the Same are amazing. I'm going to stop there before I name every song on the CD.

Right now I'm obsessed with Cancer.

Zero
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Zero » 29 Mar 2008 13:23

I totally agree that my favorite song changes, but most of the time I gotta go with Cancer.

crazydreamer
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby crazydreamer » 29 Mar 2008 13:27

I picked "Cancer", even though "Too Many Words" is a close second!

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 29 Mar 2008 19:13

Anywhere But Here. No question. Love them all though.

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 29 Mar 2008 23:05

I would say "A**hole Father". "Cancer" was my favorite when I first starting listening to them but I listened to it way too much lol. I also love "Anywhere But Here".

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 29 Mar 2008 23:42

"Anywhere But Here", no doubt. I absolutly love this song to death, I can never stop listening to it. I'm not the type of person that admits that they can relate to a song, but I have to say, this one hit home. I was immediatly interested when I heard Shim sing: "Now all I hold are the memories we barely made", which always gets me, because I know how that feels and it sucks to feel that way. The chorus is amazing, too, especially live.

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

bling

Unread postby bling » 30 Mar 2008 10:51

i chose cancer, but i also love ISSUES, cause his mini rant in the middle sounds much like me... hehe

Lisa
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lisa » 31 Mar 2008 15:51

This is a hard choice but I choose Cancer...though I do like My World and All The Same. Heck I like them all!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 31 Mar 2008 21:23

this was hard since I love every single song on there but it looks like I am the only one so far that has picked 'The Bottom" !

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 31 Mar 2008 21:45

I also chose The Bottom. I can't really put my finger on it, but I just absolutely LOVE the song, and have since the first time I heard it! But I also agree with Bling on the mini rant on Issues... And of course I love every song on the cd, but yeah...

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 31 Mar 2008 21:47

"The Bottom"'s great because of the bass lines and the cheering... and everything else about it. It hypes me up :D

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 31 Mar 2008 21:51

YES! The cheering makes for GREAT crowd interaction live! *sigh* I just love it lol

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 31 Mar 2008 21:54

I hate it when the crowd doesn't interact, you know? Lol, if you're going to be a party pooper, get the hell out, that's what I always say. :D

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 31 Mar 2008 21:58

Exactly! Luckily, the last Sick Puppies show I went to was in a mall and was so small... And pretty much every single person in there was participating. Much moreso than when I saw them with Evanescence

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alice991 » 31 Mar 2008 22:00

Wow... I would've figured that the crowd would be more into it at the Ev show....

ah... they're ruiners. When Sick Puppies come to Denver, I don't care if I'm the only one bouncing around, I'm going to enjoy the show :D

greenfairry

Unread postby greenfairry » 01 Apr 2008 10:46

I don't think I could really pick either. every time i listen to the CD is changes :)

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 01 Apr 2008 12:53

"What Are You Looking For?" and "All The Same"

They're ALL amazing but I connect a lot more personally to those two. :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 01 Apr 2008 15:56

Return to “Sick Puppies”