Problem with Sick Puppies Official Store

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
StephSP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Problem with Sick Puppies Official Store

Unread postby StephSP » 05 May 2012 12:44

Hello all,

i've got a problem and don't know, where to ask for. it doesn't fit in any section i guess, because of that i post it here.

@Moderator: maybe you can move it to another forum, if it's not right in here.

So, my problem is: I wanna order 2 items from the SP official store, but i'm in Germany and they tell me, when i put the items in the basket, it will cost about 27$ (shipping costs!!!) It's too much expensive in my opinion, because it allegedly weighs 2 lb(s)

really??? 2 lb(s) ?? for a shirt and a necklace? There must be a mistake, i think.

if i wrote to the contact adress, (4 weeks ago) i didn't get any answer.

you might say: try it on european shop. But they haven't this items there !! (and i wrote to them, too, but no answer either!!)

Did anyone ever order something who lives not in the USA?

the desperately
Steph :crazy:

"My philosophy for life is: don't regret anything you do - cause in the end it makes you who you are"

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Problem with Sick Puppies Official Store

Unread postby Gabby » 05 May 2012 13:52

The best people to direct this problem to are or They both deal with the merchandise site.

StephSP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby StephSP » 05 May 2012 14:03

Thank you Gabby ! :hug:

"My philosophy for life is: don't regret anything you do - cause in the end it makes you who you are"

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kakugori » 05 May 2012 16:17

I don't have too much problem when buying stuff, but I've sold a few items online and I know from that experience: shipping is an expensive b%^&#!! Especially international shipping, and more so if you want to have tracking/registered mail. Even just to Canada from the US it's bad.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 05 May 2012 20:46

All items shipped through the Merch store go Priority mail and Priority Mail International is super expensive. While you may think it is too expensive, that's the actual cost. It's not the merch store making up prices to overcharge people. It's actually more expensive than they are even charging you (shipping to Germany begins at $30 according to the USPS website).

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 May 2012 23:15

What she said above ...

I don't deal with the actual handing of the shipping of product from the mail order aspect but i'm looking into it for you. I will PM you with whatever i find for you (probably after this week cause i'm flying and driving like crazy this week).

Yes i know stuff is expensive to ship internationally. TRUST ME I KNOW -

SLAPS FOREHEAD .... doughhhh.

curious ... what is it you want to order anyway??

What shirt and what size.

I don't order much online but when i do ... i tend to order multiple items to make it worth it ... not telling you to buy more ... just saying thats what i do.

i'll get back to you on this.

G

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 May 2012 23:24

So what's up with the mysterious face covering avatar ... someone unmask this woman i wanna know who's behind the mask ... lol

G

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

StephSP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby StephSP » 05 May 2012 23:44

StephSP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby StephSP » 05 May 2012 23:47

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 06 May 2012 08:13

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 01 Mar 2013 12:49

Return to “Sick Puppies”