Shim working out?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shim working out?

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 28 Jul 2013 11:36

Stupid to say, but had to share with you guys. :laugh: Anyone notice how skinny he was back in 2007, and how huge he is now? Wonder if he's working out. :confused:

2007 pics

2013 pics

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shim working out?

Unread postby Dana » 28 Jul 2013 12:23

He does insanity

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Frine
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Shim working out?

Unread postby Frine » 22 Aug 2013 22:42

I tried insanity once......i basically died :laugh:

There will come a time in life when you have to choose between what maybe you should do, and what your heart tells you you wanna do.-Shimon Moore- Sick Puppies

-A Rock Kid

Jake J.

Return to “Sick Puppies”