no going back

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jkennedy219
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

no going back

Unread postby jkennedy219 » 16 Aug 2013 11:46

what does everyone think about the new video ive come to some conclusions of what it might mean with the umbrellas in the sand and shim trying to reach his angel self then deciding last minute no im not ready your just gunna have to wait but i beleive its something that needs to be discussed i dont think it can be summed up in a few words

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: no going back

Unread postby Dana » 16 Aug 2013 13:40

You mean There's No Going Back"

#2017ForDavid :sp:

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 16 Aug 2013 14:31

The band explains the video a little here:

mariostako
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mariostako » 28 Aug 2013 20:05

i know BUT emma is HOT!

Return to “Sick Puppies”