Sick Puppies Autograph Line?

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies Autograph Line?

Unread postby *J* » 07 Nov 2013 11:13

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2013 17:54

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2013 18:00

Speedo is better than that thing Sacha Baron Cohen wore in Borat :dead:[/quote]
Oh god my family took me to see that when I was 12
I wanted to see Happy Feet but nope, Borat. My mom had her hands over my eyes or my ears for the entire movie until she gave up and took me out of the theater :laugh:[/quote]

Great story ... from then on i would be like ohhh like the time you made the brilliant choice to take me to see Borat?

At least she didn't take you to see ... what's the other one ... the one about the German Fashion guy.

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 08 Dec 2013 18:01

What the hell happened to this tread?

We need some mods to erase some posts or something ...

G

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 10 Dec 2013 11:54

It got DERAILED! BAM!!

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 10 Dec 2013 12:41

Now I have a mental picture of Gerry in a tangerine speedo. :surprised: :surprised:

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 10 Dec 2013 14:22

Omg can we please change the subject now.

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 10 Dec 2013 16:20

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Sick Puppies”