SPWC Fan of the Week #55

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Fan of the Week #55

Unread postby chandra » 20 Nov 2013 12:49

Introducing Jordan Schaner, our Fan of the Week!

When did you first hear about the band?
"I first heard about the band in 2007 when I heard 'My World'. I was only 14!"

What is your favorite song?
"Choosing a favorite song is like the hardest question to answer. I LOVE them all, 'My World' will always hold a special place in my heart & 'There's No Going Back' really hits home."

Are you a member of the SPWC forum? If so, why did you decide to join and what is your username?
"I am a member of the SPWC forum. I decided to join because not many people in my area have heard of Sick Puppies and although I have gotten a few of my friends to become Sick Puppies fans, I like to see what other fans think of Sick Puppies and what their songs mean to them. Also being able to find Sick Puppies tickets is great. I finally went to my first concert, well two, this year! It was AWESOME! I also like seeing all the creative contests.! I have been wanting to participate in one, but I've been so busy with a new job and taking care of my sister I have been unable! Hopefully soon I can! My username is Jordan Schaner."

Where are you from?
"I was born in Michigan and lived there for 2 years, lived in Ohio for 8 years, and I have been living in Virginia for 10 years!"

What's your greatest childhood memory?
"My greatest childhood memory would probably be anything that me and my family did together. My parents have recently gotten divorced and its been rough for me and my sister. I basically take care of her now. So memories of my family as one happy family are the greatest things to me now. I hold them very near and dear to my heart."

Why do you love Sick Puppies?
"I love Sick Puppies because their lyrics actually mean something to me. Every song I've heard reminds me of my life in some way. They help me through the rough times, their music inspires me. They're not just some band singing about, sex drugs and alcohol, or some country singer singing about the boondocks, they're singing about life. Real life things, and real life people.
Sick Puppies will forever be my favorite band and I cannot wait to hear what's to come in the upcoming years and hopefully see them touring again soon. I'd love to take my sister, she didn't get to go with me this year."

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

TeresaW
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SPWC Fan of the Week #55

Unread postby TeresaW » 20 Nov 2013 18:31

Congrats on "Fan of The Week".

Nice of you to step up and take care of your sister.... Amazing how music can get us through struggles in life and who better to help than SP!

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 20 Nov 2013 22:37

Nice interview, Jordan! Glad you finally got to see Sick Puppies twice this year. :smile:

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 25 Nov 2013 17:41

I can't believe we have been doing these for over a year and this one is a great example why! Great interview and so much credit goes to Chandra who takes on this weekly task with conviction and pride!

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 25 Nov 2013 17:45

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Sick Puppies”