Meet your Ambassadors #8

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Meet your Ambassadors #8

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 01 Dec 2013 09:50

Introducing Jan Gallo, AKA Speedynek! Jan is one of our amazing Ambassadors from abroad and we can't wait for you to meet him!

1. Where are you from? What is the best thing about living there? 
I live in Zlin which is a small city in Czech Republic. The best thing? I would say it's good place for living. One thing that really sucks is that I have to go to Prague or Vienna for concerts.

2. Living there, how many other Ambassadors have you met at a Sick Puppies show? 
I met 3 ambassadors so far when the band was in UK back in 2011. There I met with Nicky from Netherlands, Mari from UK and Julie from Florida. Unfortunately Julie and Mari had to step down as Ambassadors. 

3. Any plans to visit the U.S. in the future? 
Definitely! I wanna meet all Ambassadors I know so hopefully my dream will finally come true. 

4. As an Ambassador, what team(s) are you on and what is your favorite part of being an Ambassador? 
I'm part of Last.fm/Youtube team. My favorite part? I think everything that we do as Ambassadors is great! Interacting with fans, promoting, etc. 

5. Which band have you not seen that you would like to? 
Phew, that would be a long list but I wanna see RED, Five Finger Death Punch, Foo Fighters, Tonight Alive and Hollywood Undead.

6. Do you find many Sick Puppies fans where you live? 
A little. Some people around me know a few songs like All The Same, White Ballons, Maybe, War, You're Going Down but one friend really loves the band and I hope they will join us really soon! Hi Rouzi! 

7. What is your favorite Sick Puppies song or songs? 
Anywhere but Here, You're Going Down, All The Same, I Hate You, In It For Life, Don't Walk Away, Die To Save You, Run, Connect, Walking Away, The Trick The Devil Did, Survive, War, My World, Pitiful, Where Did the Time Go, Nothing Really Matters, Every Day, Pathogen! I love all their songs and albums but those are my favorites. 

8. What's the strangest thing you've seen at any concert you've been to? 
Strangest? It was at SlipKnot's gig and there was a guy in the middle of the mosh pit looking for the parts from his phone. That was really weird to see.  

9. What's the best part about being an Ambassador? 
As I said before, I love everything we do but the best part would be probably brainstorming with other Ambassadors. It's so much fun to think about new projects. Also that even though they never met me, I know I can always count on them if I need help with anything. I never regret becoming an Ambassador. 

10. Which famous person would you like to hang out with for a day? 
Corey Taylor or Dave Grohl. I spoke with Corey after Stone Sour's concert in Prague in June and it was really cool. I want more! 

- Cartoon courtesy from NickyToons

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Meet your Ambassadors #8

Unread postby stephb » 01 Dec 2013 10:08

Great interview. Love the pic too.

Steph

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby hamjen » 01 Dec 2013 10:12

Awesome!!! <# ya Jan!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Dec 2013 12:33

Great interview!

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 01 Dec 2013 12:44

Awesome! :rock:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 01 Dec 2013 23:36

Awesome, Jan! Hope to meet you someday. :hug:

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 02 Dec 2013 09:04

Jan, you are awesome and you better let me know when you come to the US, because I want to party with you!!! :rock:

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 02 Dec 2013 11:45

What the frog?! :ugh: ...I think my computer hates me, it posted the same thing 3 times in a row :wall:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 02 Dec 2013 11:53

Jan is just that awesome, Chandra!

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 02 Dec 2013 11:55

awesome awesome awesome! :laugh:

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 02 Dec 2013 13:46

Thank you guys! :) I totally love myself as a toon. :laugh:

I really hope I will meet all of you someday :)

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

atomicorange
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby atomicorange » 02 Dec 2013 18:07

That's great. Jan. I love it!

Return to “Sick Puppies”