SPWC Fan of the Week #58

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Fan of the Week #58

Unread postby chandra » 11 Dec 2013 14:01

Introducing Konner Shea, our Fan of the Week!

When did you first hear about the band?
"I heard about them quite a few years ago, when the Free Hugs video aired on FUSE."

What is your favorite song?
"My favorite song is probably My World right now. Because [of] 'Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone...' "

Are you a member of the SPWC forum?
"Yeah I am."

If so, why did you decide to join?
"I decided to join after I saw Sick Puppies for the first time during the Triple Threat Tour. They put on a better show than "The band that shall not be named" did!"

Where are you from?
"I'm from Norman, Oklahoma"

If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
"I'd probably have the power to transform between a robot and human."

Why do you love Sick Puppies?
"I love Sick Puppies to death. Their music on every album has a strong powerful meaning to it. 'Dressed up as Life' is probably my favorite album, every single song means something different to me, such as 'What are you Looking for'. The line "I'll never be what I see on the TV screen, I'll just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. I can't think of a better way to waste my time than try..." has given me the motivation and want to become a vocalist. I absolutely love all three of the Puppies."

Fun Facts:
"I'm a music enthusiast, I love music, gaming, anything with technology. I'm someone that loves to make people happy, and sometimes I feel like I can't make everyone happy. I'm always willing to try anything, and try to make the best out of life."
Last edited by chandra on 12 Dec 2013 17:49, edited 1 time in total.

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Konner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SPWC Fan of the Week #58

Unread postby Konner » 12 Dec 2013 17:45

Thank you for the opportunity to be the facebook fan of the week you guys. I absolutely love everyone in the band, and in the SPWC. you guys spelled my name wrong though! D:

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 12 Dec 2013 17:50

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

aprillovessickpuppie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aprillovessickpuppie » 12 Dec 2013 17:53

SO cool!! That's my son :crazy:

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 13 Dec 2013 01:34

Nice interview, Konner! :smile:

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Return to “Sick Puppies”