SPWC Fan of the Week #59

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Fan of the Week #59

Unread postby chandra » 18 Dec 2013 12:27

Introducing Teddi Allen, our Fan of the Week!

When did you first hear about the band?
"I first heard Sick Puppies while on YouTube searching for new music and 'You're Going Down' came on as a suggestion and I instantly fell in love!"

What is your favorite song?
"My favorite song by them...that's hard...I love them all but I'd have to say 'Deliverance' [and] 'Survive' are my favorites.

Are you a member of the SPWC forum? If so, why did you decide to join and what is your username?
"Yes I am a member of the forum and I joined because I really love the band and was interested in getting more involved and following/supporting them further. My username is Teddi97."

Where are you from?
"I'm from Rockford, Illinois."

What's your first memory of music?
"My first memory of music ever would be back when I was about 4 and I'd walk around my house singing Shania Twain into my Barney Bubble Blower :)"

Why do you love Sick Puppies?
"I love Sick Puppies because their music is insanely relatable and the whole band is so down to earth, funny, and nice. They also put on a hell of a good show. It meant the world to me when I saw them perform at Rock Monkey Ruckus in Rockford and went to the signing after and Shim recognized me from the audience and thanked me for knowing all the lyrics to every song. I was so happy!!! :D"

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

srbryant8
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SPWC Fan of the Week #59

Unread postby srbryant8 » 18 Dec 2013 14:51

Awesome!! Way to go!! and I agree they are totally down to earth!

Srbryant8

Heather

Re: SPWC Fan of the Week #59

Unread postby Heather » 18 Dec 2013 22:36

Nice interview, Teddi!

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Return to “Sick Puppies”