SPWC Fan of the Week #60

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SPWC Fan of the Week #60

Unread postby chandra » 25 Dec 2013 18:04

Introducing Sam Trujillo, our Fan of the Week!

When did you first hear about the band?
"I first heard about the band back [in] '06 when the single 'All The Same' came out for the Free Hugs Campaign and [was] then making it's way to the radio."

What is your favorite song?
"I don't know if I can officially choose one favorite song by them but 'All The Same' and 'Maybe'...and 'Die To Save You'... And then all the other Sick Puppies songs are pretty much my favorite!! You can't go wrong with a Puppies song!"

Are you a member of the SPWC forum?
"No I'm not an official SPWC member... Sadly. I keep telling myself that I'm gonna join...and keep pushing it off for some stupid reason..."

What's the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?
"The weirdest thing in my fridge right now is some rotten yogurt...yumm..."

Why do you love Sick Puppies?
"I've seen Sick Puppies twice now and they put on a FANTASTIC show!!! They are extremely nice and they definitely love their fans!! If you haven't seen them live yet...Do something with your sad life!! Anyways, that's my take on the Puppies!"

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Sick Puppies”