Meet your Ambassadors #9

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Meet your Ambassadors #9

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 02 Jan 2014 08:12

We'd like you to meet another wonderful Ambassador this month, Julie K. (AtomicOrange)

1. Where do you call home?
I live south of Chicago, but I spend most of the year at Penn State. 

2. Why did you join SPWC?
After I discovered Sick Puppies, I had to know more. Eventually I found the forum and it just so happened that the band was doing a Q&A live on the forum so I had to be a part of that. After joining, I discovered all the other awesome things SPWC had to offer. 

3. What are some other bands/artists you like?
I am a huge Styx fan. I also love 10 Years, Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance. Someone new I have been getting into is Gemini Syndrome. 

4. Do you have any pets?
I have a German Shepherd named Max who is a big baby.

5. What would you say is the best thing about the World Crew?
The World Crew is a great because we are our own family and we know how to have a blast. You won't meet a more dedicated and fun set of people!

6. Do you have a favorite super-hero?
Does Jack Bauer count?

7. What's your favorite piece of SP merch?
I have a big foam poster that's from a Best Buy acoustic show the band did during Connect release week. The best buy was nice enough to let me have it! I know that's not technically merchandise I bought, but still! 

8. What is your best SP memory or story?
It is difficult to choose just one! I would have to say it would be my first show. It took me a year and a half to finally get to a show and when I finally did, it was the best concert I had been to. After the show I was trying to go to the merch table to meet the band but the security guards were kicking people out. After a few minutes, the band was going back stage and passed by me. I was able to stop Shim and offered him a hand shake but I got a hug instead. And for a fan girl, that's pretty cool!

- Cartoon by Valentin13

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Meet your Ambassadors #9

Unread postby chandra » 02 Jan 2014 18:00

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 02 Jan 2014 22:29

Really cool interview & cartoon!

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Mayumi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mayumi » 03 Jan 2014 04:04

Brazil is with the band!

Return to “Sick Puppies”