Thank you (From the VIP section)

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
InsanelySane
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you (From the VIP section)

Unread postby InsanelySane » 04 Mar 2014 16:21

So I just went to my first Sick Puppies concert two days ago. To anyone who has never been, you must go and you must hang out in the VIP section. If you don't know where the VIP section is don't worry Shim is kind enough to actually stop the show and make sure everyone that wants to be in it is in it.

The show itself was just fantastic evident by the fact that I actually took the effort to create and account just to let everyone know how great it is. By the end of the night I was dripping with sweat and sore all over. Two days later and my voice is just now coming back to me.

I just wanted to make this post to help those that were thinking about going to a concert know that you will not regret it. Also just in case the band ever actually sees this post I would like to say "My bad". I don't really like touching people and I fully intended to shake all of your hands but, after I shook hands with Shim I could not bring myself to shake hands with Emma or Mark. I promise the next time I see you I will try my hardest to shake your hands and I meant it when I said it is people like you that make life worth living.

To everyone who reads this post please remember to thank them for all their hard work and the enjoyment that they bring you. Remember they are people too.

Thank you Sick Puppies :)

P.S. This is what the alphabet looks like without the letters Q and R.

Tommy79
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Thank you (From the VIP section)

Unread postby Tommy79 » 04 Mar 2014 16:55

Awesome that not only you enjoyed your first show, but got to experience the "real vip section" as well! Since my first concert, I've been hooked. I was at that show too, in the vip section as well.

\m/ Here's to many more trips to the pit

Melodi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Melodi » 04 Mar 2014 17:09

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Heather

Unread postby Heather » 04 Mar 2014 22:56

So cool, I'm glad you had a great time!

~Heather

08-15-08: New Orleans 08-16-08: Tupelo 04-18-09: Nashville 10-14-09: Little Rock 10-23-09: Nashville 04-22-10: Jackson 07-13-10: Memphis 08-11-10: Little Rock 09-10-10: Nashville 04-30-11: Memphis 09-20-13: Little Rock 09-27-13: Nashville 03-25-17: Clarksville

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Dana » 05 Mar 2014 08:07

One of the many reasons I love this band and this crew.

#2017ForDavid :sp:

Melodi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Melodi » 05 Mar 2014 16:55

You should post this as a blog and be a part of the scavenger hunt for this month! is a link to the whole scavenger hunt, but you want the March hunt in particular. Its about 1/2 down on page 2. you have already done the work, you should get credit!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 05 Mar 2014 17:39

That's pretty freaking cool!

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 06 Mar 2014 04:43

Glad to hear you had an awesome time! :)

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Carrie » 06 Mar 2014 04:50

Prepare yourself to become addicted! I was so incredibly excited for my first Sick Puppies show and after it was over I couldn't wait for the next one. I will now travel out of state and actually fly/plan my vacations around their tour schedule so I can see them again!! :rock:

SPFanMentorOH89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SPFanMentorOH89 » 10 Mar 2014 08:51

I was at that concert in Mojoes, and I was up front and center, and I honestly, couldn't have asked to be apart of a better VIP section. I legit lost my voice, was hurting all over as well, and had such a "withdrawal" and still am going through it nearly 9 days later haha. I want to go back to see more SP! xD Glad you had fun. This was my first SP Concert as well.

cheetofreak82
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby cheetofreak82 » 10 Mar 2014 16:15

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 17 May 2014 06:22

I think it's impossibleto go to an Sp show and not walk out a bigger fan than when you walked in. I feel like it's a much more intimate experience that some of the bigger shows. I've told people it's like going to see your best friend's band. You feel so involved and the Pups let you know that they see you and know you're there. I was totally hooked after my first show, too. And I learned a valuable lesson-don't get seats! General admission only from now on! It's the only way to experience the Pups.

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

ShimonMoore
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ShimonMoore » 06 Oct 2014 14:29

Im so glad that all of you have enjoyed the VIP sessions.
It was always my favorite part of the day.
most of the songs were written that way so they translate pretty well, and its always good to be able to get up close and personal with everyone who really knows the songs.
thanks for everything guys:)
Shim

Return to “Sick Puppies”