Die to Save You Request

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
darronwyoung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Die to Save You Request

Unread postby darronwyoung » 14 Apr 2014 10:15

So I called my local station 105.7 the X to request Die to Save You and a short time later, they played There's No Going Back. Love that song, but I'm trying to boost the new single. Guess I'll keep trying.

Anyone else have any insight on this?

"When life's a loaded gun, you pull the trigger"

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Die to Save You Request

Unread postby Dana » 14 Apr 2014 11:00

#2017ForDavid :sp:

darronwyoung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Die to Save You Request

Unread postby darronwyoung » 14 Apr 2014 12:51

"When life's a loaded gun, you pull the trigger"

Return to “Sick Puppies”