Thank you, Sick Puppies!

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thank you, Sick Puppies!

Unread postby aquarius215 » 24 May 2014 01:54

Thank you for being involved with TWLOHA. I didn't know anything about it until I got the Changing the World email from the World Crew. When I clicked on the link I cried. I have people in my family with mental illness (a sibling with bipolar disorder, a sibling with schizophrenia and a son with depression) and there really are a lot of sitgmas about mental illness. I'm so grateful and glad that you are involved with such an important organization.

Just another reason to love and appreciate you guys!

:hug:

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

darronwyoung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Thank you, Sick Puppies!

Unread postby darronwyoung » 04 Jun 2014 08:42

This is really cool. In this day and age, too many times do we hear of people in the "public eye" using their influence in negative ways. It's always heart warming to hear of an exception to that. One more reason to continue to support Sick Puppies.

"When life's a loaded gun, you pull the trigger"

tbritting
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby tbritting » 07 Jun 2014 19:57

Don't you love it when you find out things about the band that makes you love them even more? :biggrin:

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Unread postby David » 07 Jun 2014 20:06

I learned about TWLOHA from Sick Puppies. It's awesome they support them. I've been to more than a several concerts where a band member has on a TWLOHA shirt or hoodie either before or after a show. Their beliefs are in line with everything our World Crew stands for.

I'm glad that this association between this awesome band and this awesome cause brought you here.

I DO!!!!

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 26 Jun 2014 04:18

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Return to “Sick Puppies”