Emails from Shim

Anything and everything you'd like to discuss about the band, their music, etc.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Emails from Shim

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 12 Nov 2014 16:44

Anyone else keeps receiving emails from Shim with his "life advices"? Are these scheduled from a long time ago or he/the band decided to maintain that?

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Emails from Shim

Unread postby rapscallion » 12 Nov 2014 16:49

I am pretty sure this is an oversight. I don't have any new Shimails, but I know they are staggered so WC all get them at different times.

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

RafaelAlthaus
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby RafaelAlthaus » 12 Nov 2014 17:49

I received 4 since he left. Odd.

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 12 Nov 2014 19:31

The emails were set up years ago and go out on an interval. It is not an oversight, just not addressed yet.

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » 13 Nov 2014 16:07

Sorry Dave. I meant no offense. :oops: Obviously there are a lot of things that have to be addressed media-wise when something like this happens.

When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

dlcramer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby dlcramer » 13 Nov 2014 16:30

No offense taken. Just telling what I know.

Return to “Sick Puppies”