Connect

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jessamy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Connect

Unread postby Jessamy » 16 Jul 2013 21:17

There's a thousand miles between us as I feel your breath on my skin
There's so many things I wanna say but I don't know how to begin

I wanna connect with you
Over the oceans and back to the truth
I wanna connect with you

I'm standing right beside you, screaming in my head
I don't know how to reach you, I shut down instead
And all I wanna do is connect with you

Silence is deafening, your heartbeat's been heard from next door
I knock but no answer you know I've never done this before

I wanna connect with you
I wanna connect with you

Distance can be measured by the pain you feel in your heart
We could be together or be five million miles apart
But it wouldn't stop me

I wanna connect with you
I wanna connect with you

Sick Puppies + My Chemical Romance = :love:
08-18-08~ 05-23-09~ 07-22-09~ 09-11-09~ 12-13-10~ 04-23-10~ 05-01-10~ 07-15-10~ 08-13-10~08-14-10~12-10-10~12-13-10~04-19-11

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Connect

Unread postby Daez » 14 Mar 2014 08:47

Listening to this song right now. I'm not sure whether it's breaking my heart or making me smile.

For nearly 3 years, I've been in love with a man that I just so happened to meet on my 27th birthday when I was down in Scotsdale, and he was "lookin' fer a place t' get a sarnie and some chips." He also happens to be an SBS soldier... which means that for most of these three years, he has been very , very far away. It's been even worse these last 20 months (which were supposed to only have been 14....), as he's been on tour in "parts unknown" on the other side of the world, and instead of hearing from him every few days, it's become every few weeks if I'm very lucky. Sometimes we go months between exchanging words.

I think the next time he gets sat access and we can actually communicate over voice, I'm just gonna start singing this to him. .......I sing like a dying tomcat on a tin roof, so it should be fun! <3

Either that or... well, I told him the next time he gets 48hrs of R&R that I want to meet him in Dubai... maybe I'll sing to him then. Bwahahahha...!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Connect”