Don't Walk Away

My World
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Don't Walk Away

Unread postby My World » 16 Jul 2010 13:03

5th favourit song :sneakkiss:

BreezyB12
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby BreezyB12 » 16 Jul 2010 14:15

definately one of my favorites

World Domination-one fan at a time

7-19-10 Brewster Street Icehouse Corpus Christi,Tx
10-1-10 Whiskey River Beaumont,Tx
10-23-10 Buzzfest Houston,Tx

laurahall07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby laurahall07 » 16 Jul 2010 14:45

I really love this song and I relate to it personally. I think it shows another side to the Pups that I would like to see more of. Don't get me wrong, I love their harder stuff.. A LOT! But I do like seeing the more softer/intimate side of them as well. I too think this song would do well on the radio as well. :smile:

shayrenee17
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby shayrenee17 » 18 Jul 2010 16:43

I can totally relate to this song! I listened to it alot when my bf and I were going though a really hard time and I thought it was going to be over. This is for sure one of my favorite songs :music:

Huge thanks to Lyzz and Heather for my avatars :D You are so talented!

I'm at the point where honesty just doesn't f***ing work for me

That's What She Said!

joneen13
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby joneen13 » 03 Nov 2010 21:30

Just skimming over the lyrics gave me goosebumps. I love this song. The way Shim sings the last line just makes me want to cry.

youngblood4918
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby youngblood4918 » 17 Dec 2015 02:06

This is definitely one of my favorite Sick Puppies songs. Whenever I hear the album version of the song, it reminds me of a man trying to repent for a wrong that he did to another person. Though when I hear the Unplugged version, I feel as though the song itself is giving off a different vibe. It's reminds me of a relationship that went wrong, and the man and woman are both repenting.

JaseNZ
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JaseNZ » 26 Oct 2017 20:18

I really like the message the song sends out.

My girlfriend has bad anxiety and trust issues because of past relationships...and I unintentionally upset her and she freaked out.
I wasn't sure what to do, so I sent her a YouTube link to this song, and she ran up to me and virtually tacklehugged me crying (happily) after watching the video.

It said everything I wanted to say, and more, and now we're better than ever.

Thanks Puppies!

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 07 Nov 2017 19:44

Steph

Return to “Tri-Polar”