Riptide

Chugglebunny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Riptide

Unread postby Chugglebunny » 04 Feb 2011 03:01

Completely agree with all in this thread about personal theme songs. This is my #1 SP song I think...(It is always changing!)

It's just such a great message to not judge others and being happy with your life, even if it doesn't seem like much to others.

I love it!

The Bomb
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby The Bomb » 18 Mar 2011 12:04

I too, feel like this song defines me. Everytime I listen to it I hear or feel something different. I especially love the acoustic Riptide off of the Polar Opposite album! Hell Yeah :smile:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 18 Mar 2011 12:14

This is one of my favs...I love to hear it on the radio and know that others are listening to the lyrics...maybe even the dj...and screaming it with me! :music:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 18 Mar 2011 12:21

I also feel that this song defines me and every time my family tries to tell me what I should do and how they think my life should be these lyrics just go right through my head. :music:

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

EmmaD
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby EmmaD » 19 Apr 2011 04:58

I like to step on cracks
I go against the odds
you think my world is flat
do I turn you on?
Maybe, yeah I'm wrong
but I like where I'm going
I leave when others stay
I never re-decide
I don't mind if you wait
but I don't waste my time
crazy is just fine
'cause I like where I'm going

This is my favorite part of the song. This song defines me perfectly.

I often quote sentences of songs by Sick Puppies, just because they are so good in expressing the things I don't know how to say.

SaveTheWorldWithRock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SaveTheWorldWithRock » 19 Apr 2011 18:43

Just a few weeks ago, my best friend and I got an apartment. Everyone thinks we are going to fail or that we're gonna wind up dating and then he'll leave me and we'll fail anyways. When my dad was here helping us move, Kevin and I went to run an errand and we pulled up blasting this song and just singing at the top of our lungs. This song is our anthem and we're going to prove to the world that we can do it on our own!

"I won't Justify, The way I live my life, cuz I'm the one livin it, breathin' it, tastin' it and you're just wasting your time, tryin to throw me a line, cuz you're the one drowning, i like where i'm at, on my back, floating down, in my own riptide, the water is fine"

Kship2001
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Kship2001 » 07 Jan 2017 00:19

This is my favorite SP song. I'm not sure how it got to be. I guess it just stood out when I got the cd. I love the music, love the lyrics.

Now it's more about the lyrics. So many people want to judge you for everything & think they all know what's right for everyone. Well I won't justify the way I live my life. I'm going to do what I want & what works best for me.

"Crazy is Just Fine cause I like Where I'm Going!" my life motto :clapping:

Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Return to “Tri-Polar”