White Balloons

Riptide
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: White Balloons

Unread postby Riptide » 01 Aug 2009 23:46

Awesome song! Emma has a great voice, hope to hear more from her in the future!

~Ann
" 'Cause what's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"
(Awesome avatar created by Becky, signature picture by Heather)

*~DeathDealer~*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *~DeathDealer~* » 08 Aug 2009 18:53

Shim's and Emma's voice harmonize so well in this song, it's amazing. I actually have a picture of Emma holding white balloons in a T-Mobile store, lol, and everyone I show that picture to doesn't seem to get it. I'm like, "It's a song on Tri-Polar, a song that Emma sings in!"

Théodore
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Théodore » 09 Aug 2009 00:51

I was so disapointed when I realised that she only sings at the begining of the song... :laugh:

If the dream isn't real, is the lie worth defending ?

Anthony
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Anthony » 10 Aug 2009 20:22

The end gives me goosebumps EVERYtime.

I like where I'm at on my back floating down in my own riptide...the water is fine :P

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 11 Aug 2009 08:14

The whole song gives me goosebumps.

psycolovermonkey
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby psycolovermonkey » 24 Apr 2010 01:41

I cant belive how much I love this song (especially the 1st verse... I float on cloud 9 everytime I hear Emma's voice like shes speaking right to my soul.) Earlyer my GF laughed and said I waz obsessed becuz I asked her be quiter becouse emma waz on... If obsessed with emma is wrong then I don't wanna be right...lol :rock:

Thanks us4gim4ru for making my Avatar for me - Many hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:<3: Play HAYPI KINGDOM it's the best MMO game on Apple/Android :wink: Trust me :wink: I would know Im an expert and they only pick 2 per server (20,000 people) :<3: Refer DarkGodess and I'll love you forever :<3:
:<3: Joje thinks Emma`s a Goddess :<3:

louisbiglou
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby louisbiglou » 26 Oct 2010 19:42

This Song Speaks to me in a way i don't completely understand,
it just connects to the deepest part of my soul.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 27 Oct 2010 20:19

My World
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby My World » 30 Oct 2010 20:05

Lovely lyrics but its still my 4th favourit song >_>

blister
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby blister » 20 May 2011 17:42

this song have an "epic" vibe, and it's make you travel into its world. Awesome just like the rest of the album.

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 20 May 2011 21:18

By fair one of my favorite songs ever!! Shim and Emma sound awesome! I love how their doing a duet :music:

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby NinaL » 06 Feb 2012 15:26

When I listen to this song I can listen to it over and over and over... When I watch the Youtube video of the unplugged version I just keep repeating the song.
I think Emma has a really nice voice. Her voice and Shim`s harmonize so well.
I love "Cause what`s inside of me is invisible to most even in clear view". And I love "Angels lift me. Are you with me? I'm holding onto you like I'm holding onto white balloons. Carry me away.I hope that you don't break".
This song gives me a feeling a don`t really know how to explain, but I just love it.

"Cause what`s inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"

Do you have a Sick Puppies tattoo? Want to be a part of my project?

LunaiStar
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby LunaiStar » 28 Mar 2012 15:54

How about the Polar Opposite version? It was so pretty I almost cried!

I've never been one to walk alone, I've always been scared to try. - Sick Puppies, "Maybe"

Phenom1TSmith
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Phenom1TSmith » 28 Mar 2012 19:57

Great song, but I don't believe it's better than In It For Life

To truly be different, you must be yourself.

DON'T LET 'SOMEONE' TELL YOU YOU'RE NO ONE

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Oct 2015 16:31

Always gonna be one of my favorite songs. I fell in love almost immediately. Enough to have gotten a tattoo based on lyrics... :tongue:

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 07 Nov 2015 15:17

Over the last six weeks, life has been as crazy and stressful as it's ever been for so many reasons. Today, I took the dog out to play and I had just a random playlist on and White Balloons came on and I almost just broke down right there crying. Just that opening lyric, the holding on to white balloons ... today it was almost waving a flag of surrender, but to what I wasn't exactly sure. I love this song so much and today, it was a real saving grace.

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 23 Jan 2016 08:01

Added some lyrics to my White Balloons tattoo...

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 22 Feb 2016 08:41

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

JaseNZ
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby JaseNZ » 26 Oct 2017 20:12

Definitely my favourite song on the album.

The power Shimon sings out "Carry me away, I hope that you don't break" gives me chills every time I hear it.

Return to “Tri-Polar”