Oneonta, NY - Oneonta Theater 08 Nov 2013

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Oneonta, NY - Oneonta Theater 08 Nov 2013

Unread postby Sheila » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 7:59 pm

Oneonta, NY
Oneonta Theater

on sale Friday, Aug 23.

Tickets - http://oneontatheatre.frontgatetickets. ... &eid=95868

VIP Upgrades for this show are now available!

VIP upgrades include:

Admission To A Special Pre-Show Acoustic Set
One Meet and Greet with the Sick Puppies
One Photo Opportunity with the Sick Puppies
One Sick Puppies Tour T-Shirt
One Commemorative VIP Laminate

Please keep in mind that VIP Does Not Include a Ticket
Cost - $49.95 - http://sickpuppies.groundctrl.net/events/230633

Cocoth
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Oneonta, NY - Oneonta Theater 08 Nov 2013

Unread postby Cocoth » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah!!!!!! Close enough!!!!
Image Image

08-02-10 Syracuse, NY 11-29-10 Burlington, VT 03-16-11 Clifton Park, NY 03-28-11 Montreal, QC
09-02-11 Essex Junction, VT 09-18-12 Clifton Park, NY 08-15-13 Burlington, VT 08-16-13 Burlington, VT 11-08-13 Oneonta, NY

stellar81

Unread postby stellar81 » Wed 21 Aug, 2013 7:41 am

Yay!! Another NY show! :crazy: :crazy:

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » Wed 04 Sep, 2013 5:52 pm

I will so be there!
It is a long weekend for me anyway because of Veterans' Day, so I hope they end up doing a few shows in that area over the weekend. :rock:
When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

stellar981
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby stellar981 » Wed 04 Sep, 2013 5:59 pm

Well, looks like two Ambassadors will be there then? Actually, I've been considering trying to become one. I don't think I'll have time right now, busy with school and work full-time. But it would be cool to hear about what's involved from others. Maybe I can chat with one of you or both, at this show? :biggrin: I will have much more time after this semester!

I also hope they add more shows in the area.. though they have been in NY a few times already this summer. But either way, this show is kinda on its own. So maybe some dates will be added...

BTW.. I am stellar81, I had my old one reactivated.. so I am using that now. :smile:

Cocoth
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cocoth » Wed 04 Sep, 2013 6:39 pm

stellar981 wrote:Well, looks like two Ambassadors will be there then? Actually, I've been considering trying to become one. I don't think I'll have time right now, busy with school and work full-time. But it would be cool to hear about what's involved from others. Maybe I can chat with one of you or both, at this show? :biggrin: I will have much more time after this semester!

I also hope they add more shows in the area.. though they have been in NY a few times already this summer. But either way, this show is kinda on its own. So maybe some dates will be added...

BTW.. I am stellar81, I had my old one reactivated.. so I am using that now. :smile:

Hi Stellar! If I remember correctly, there are no ambassador who is in NY state right now.. so it's great if you become one when you get more time!! It's a great feeling that we can help promoting our favorite band not only at their shows but in any ways you can think of:) rapscallion and I will be there so PM us anytime before hand. Can't wait to see you in person!
Image Image

08-02-10 Syracuse, NY 11-29-10 Burlington, VT 03-16-11 Clifton Park, NY 03-28-11 Montreal, QC
09-02-11 Essex Junction, VT 09-18-12 Clifton Park, NY 08-15-13 Burlington, VT 08-16-13 Burlington, VT 11-08-13 Oneonta, NY

Myst
Team Leader
Team Leader

Unread postby Myst » Wed 04 Sep, 2013 11:26 pm

I'll be there too :)
It would be awesome if they added more dates nearby, hehe. Clifton Park's not that far away... the schedule does look kinda strange with that one lonely NY date on it in November.

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » Thu 05 Sep, 2013 4:48 am

This date also isn't on the Jamplify for SP. I think it is almost a new tour, hence there isn't an opening act announced. Sept and Oct are the " Connect Tour" according to Jamplify. Wishful thinking, but I want a full weekend of NY dates so we can follow them around. :laugh:
When a sky full of tears falls to the earth, I've got to believe we're healing now

stellar981
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby stellar981 » Thu 05 Sep, 2013 7:07 am

rapscallion wrote:This date also isn't on the Jamplify for SP. I think it is almost a new tour, hence there isn't an opening act announced. Sept and Oct are the " Connect Tour" according to Jamplify. Wishful thinking, but I want a full weekend of NY dates so we can follow them around. :laugh:

Yeah I noticed this... but there were others from October missing from Jamplify also.. so hmm.. And this date is all by itself.. So yeah, maybe it'll be a whole new leg? Either way, this theater looks nice. I went and looked around their website. What time do you guys usually show up to these shows? Does being an Ambassador require you to get there real early?

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » Thu 05 Sep, 2013 9:11 am

I may or may not be home for this show. The jury is still out.
Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

rapscallion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby rapscallion » Thu 05 Sep, 2013 10:32 pm

stellar981 wrote:Either way, this theater looks nice. I went and looked around their website. What time do you guys usually show up to these shows? Does being an Ambassador require you to get there real early?
I don't know when Coco and I will be getting there... haven't planned that far ahead yet. :p We were there several hours early for the Burlington shows, just to get to the front of the pit though, not "ambassador stuff." We'll have to meet up!
angelbear425 wrote:I may or may not be home for this show. The jury is still out.
It would be awesome if you can make it! How many ambassadors does it take to constitute a mob? :laugh:

Myst
Team Leader
Team Leader

Unread postby Myst » Thu 05 Sep, 2013 11:50 pm

rapscallion wrote:
stellar981 wrote:Either way, this theater looks nice. I went and looked around their website. What time do you guys usually show up to these shows? Does being an Ambassador require you to get there real early?
I don't know when Coco and I will be getting there... haven't planned that far ahead yet. :p We were there several hours early for the Burlington shows, just to get to the front of the pit though, not "ambassador stuff." We'll have to meet up!

Yeah... but those were in August, haha. It's easy to sit outside for 5 hours in August. November? Not as much... I do have a couple wool blankets I could donate to the cause though if the rest of you want to be there earlyish.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 10:05 am

xSacramentofLove wrote:I'll be there too :)
It would be awesome if they added more dates nearby, hehe. Clifton Park's not that far away... the schedule does look kinda strange with that one lonely NY date on it in November.

I obviously don't know this officially, but it seems unlikely that they would play Clifton Park again since they were just there in August.
Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Myst
Team Leader
Team Leader

Unread postby Myst » Fri 06 Sep, 2013 10:19 am

angelbear425 wrote:
xSacramentofLove wrote:I'll be there too :)

I obviously don't know this officially, but it seems unlikely that they would play Clifton Park again since they were just there in August.

Oh yeah I know. Just my wishful thinking, haha.

Cassie
Ambassador
Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » Fri 04 Oct, 2013 9:01 am

rapscallion wrote:This date also isn't on the Jamplify for SP. I think it is almost a new tour, hence there isn't an opening act announced. Sept and Oct are the " Connect Tour" according to Jamplify. Wishful thinking, but I want a full weekend of NY dates so we can follow them around. :laugh:

Yea....it's the start of the next leg of their tour. They have a short break for Halloween and then hit the road again.

Anyway, this is two days before my birthday, so it will be a nice present to myself. I didn't realize how close it was until yesterday...haha. :rock:

Image Image Image

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sheila » Fri 04 Oct, 2013 12:58 pm

VIP tickets for this show are now available! See first post for more details and links.

Cassie
Ambassador
Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » Fri 04 Oct, 2013 4:35 pm

I was wondering what the VIP thingbi saw was all about...wow its been forever since I got to see an acoustic set.

Image Image Image

Coyotezeye
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Coyotezeye » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 4:29 pm

Hmm I might have to find $70 so I can get tix & VIP. I know my brother & sister in law are already planning on going. They went to the Chance show in Poughkeepsie & Clifton Park already. I know they were talking about going to one of the shows in Pennsylvania as well not sure if they made it. I was at the Clifton Park show with them front row. Me & my brother saw them at Q103's studios before the show.

Dana

Unread postby Dana » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 4:38 pm

I could possibly be going to this show. Cassie keep your fingers X

Cassie
Ambassador
Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » Tue 08 Oct, 2013 6:34 pm

Dana wrote:I could possibly be going to this show. Cassie keep your fingers X

Fingers and toed! It would be an awesome birthday celebration weekend... :rock:

Image Image Image