WEST DES MOINES, IA - 31/07/2008

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Susanna
Founder
Founder

WEST DES MOINES, IA - 31/07/2008

Unread postby Susanna » 06 Jun 2008 18:41

Val Air Ballroom
(W/ Red & "The band that shall not be named")
301 Ashworth Road
West Des Moines, Iowa 50265
515-223-6152

Doors open at 7:00. Concert at 8:00

Ticket Link:

Thanks to Samsung for this information.

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: WEST DES MOINES, IA - 31/07/2008

Unread postby bobrien » 11 Aug 2008 10:13

Hey everyone! :wave: This show was awesome but the venue was HOT and I felt like passing out. :puke: Too many drunk people and too many people starting fights and then being arrested/kicked out.

I felt the sound wasn't that great which could have made it difficult for them. I only know from experience of my husband playing in bands. Shim seemed to not be feeling well. It wasn't the best of shows I had seen from them, but Im still glad I could represent. At one point while playing WAYLF, Shim started singing the album version :shocked: and had to correct himself to sing the edited.

I sold 1 box of CD's. :biggrin: I was a bit upset cuz Capitol called me :angrytongue: before this show to make sure I was coming (even though I was covering it for the crew and not them) and I told them I was but they sent another girl to help and she did the email signup and I dont think we got many signups or as many as we could have from that show. :cry: They were so excited to see me and stoked I traveled 2 hours on my way to a wedding to make a stop at their show to help them.

Sorry its taken so long to get pics up but I do have them. They arent the best, but enjoy.
http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m83/ ... 20Puppies/

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: WEST DES MOINES, IA - 31/07/2008

Unread postby bobrien » 11 Aug 2008 19:13

I dunno if you will be able to view them through my photobucket link so just in case, you can look at them on my myspace too.
www.myspace.com/bonnyo

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Concerts”