S-P Road Trip???

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
brenet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 08:49

Oookay...

So i've thought of a great idea...

we, start thinking oup a group of our regulars and we start planning around sick puppies concerts... sorta in the same area... and we all carpool to the sick pupies concerts together...

that way....

money, transportation, driving, food, everything will be split up between all of the group... i think that's be awesome.

i'm up for any traveling
anything

anyone have any thoughts???

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby nicolenice » 12 May 2008 08:59

i would so be down but u are to far away from me

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby bobrien » 12 May 2008 09:02

I dunno that there are any other of you in my area.

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 09:06

im cool with it. i know there a bunch of us in the chicagoland area so we could all carpool when shows come about

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

brenet

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 09:23

maybe everyone that's really far away can plan to make it all in the middle of the us or something. buddy up with someone in your area then work your way to the main meeting spot.

i think it's be so touching to S-P

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 09:25

i love it. i think the band would love it too. to see so many of us come from all over to be with each other and them. thats kinda what this missouri show has turned into. theres a bunch of us going. im pretty excited

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

brenet

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 09:28

i'd love to go to that

i can't make it though. and it's really sad to me..

everyone try to get the word out there for this road trip. i really wanna make it possible

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby nicolenice » 12 May 2008 09:34

You know what if we can get a group of people to meet up together in a designated state to start this i am so down because i wanted to follow them on the next tour but had no one to go with

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 09:39

thats the plan. we'll probly just have to wait til their next tour cuz theres not much left of this one

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

brenet

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 09:40

you had me!!!

i want you to come with meeeee!!!

well..

I'm 110% in... i'll even get it out there to promote it if we can get more people

i think it'll bring everyone closer haha one big sick puppies family

so touching

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby nicolenice » 12 May 2008 09:40

lets do it

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby nicolenice » 12 May 2008 09:40

sorry im a bit hyper right now

brenet

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 09:41

i hear 1 more tour before the next cd

rumors??

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!!!!!!

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby nicolenice » 12 May 2008 09:42

were did u hear that

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 09:42

that would be sweet!!!! i wanna c them as much as i can!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

brenet

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 09:45

i'm hearing i t in other posts. in umm concerts

around in the main places concerts are held in mass

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 09:46

hmmmmm. im really hoping its true. i would love if they came back in my area!

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

brenet

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 09:47

i want to see them as much as possible too...

i want them to remember me again. it's the best feeling in the world man..

having the gream shimon and emma come up to me and say they remember me... man, it's a trip and a half.

i felt so good about myself for a... well. i still do for it

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby frodolover36 » 12 May 2008 09:49

i doubt they'll remember me. ive only been to 2 shows. and i didnt meet them at the first one. but eventually they'll start remembering a lot of us lol

The name's Nikki

~Shimon Moore

brenet

S-P Road Trip???

Unread postby brenet » 12 May 2008 09:53

if they come to your area or not!! we've got to go to all of them!!!!!

i think it'll work if we really get some loyal fan's in here

haha it's like a whole new "the real world"
we try to make it to every show.
hoping noone drops out of the pact

Return to “Random”