Unbelievable!!!!

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jlove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby jlove » 19 May 2008 18:43

I am just in awe right now......

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but Jon Lester just pitched a no-hitter for the Red Sox. 2 Seasons ago he was diagnosed with Lymphoma. He was shut down for the season, and went through chemotherapy through the off-season. Here we are a year and a half or so later, and he pitches a no freakin hitter. Baseball fan or not, Red Sox fan or not, you gotta tip your hat to the guy for such a feat after all he's been through.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby Becky » 19 May 2008 18:46

Never heard of him before now, but that's really awesome. ;D

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby Serge » 19 May 2008 18:58

Same here lol

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby Donna » 19 May 2008 20:43

I don't watch sports but that is pretty d**n cool!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby nicolenice » 19 May 2008 23:15

Don't care much for baseball but it does sound awesome and good for him.
*Free Hugs to Jon Lester*

hshiau
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby hshiau » 19 May 2008 23:24

I feel good for the man but, as a Yankee fan, he's still a d**n Red Sox pitcher

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby Katy » 20 May 2008 04:47

*tips hat*

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unbelievable!!!!

Unread postby Samsung » 20 May 2008 07:05

My avatar is always watching.

Return to “Random”