The Library Scares Me

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lysh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby lysh » 29 May 2008 07:25

I'm in the library right now.
And I'm not supposed to be on here.
And I keep thinking there's like...
A teacher behind me or lurking around one of the book cases.
xD

Just thought you all should know.
=]

tara

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby tara » 29 May 2008 09:46

i dont even remember the last time i was in a library, haha
how pathetic

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby Kemmy » 29 May 2008 11:21

The library at my old university was actually pretty creepy. If you've ever seen the movie 'Abandon' with Katie Holmes, they actually filmed where I spent most of my study time :P

lysh

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby lysh » 29 May 2008 11:24

xD
I go in the library every lunch period.
I hate big crowds of people so I go there. xD

Never seen it.
I'll have to go check that out.
That's pretty cool, though.

tara

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby tara » 29 May 2008 12:49

actually i lied, i was in a library last thursday
we got a tour of the college im going to in september, and we were in the library
they said that they have a whole music section too, which is where i will be most of the time when i am in the library, since i am taking Music Business and will have to research stuff about music.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby Serge » 29 May 2008 14:10

I love the library.

....it's nice, quiet, and an excellent place to read, relax, and let my thoughts take over when I want them too =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

lysh

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby lysh » 29 May 2008 17:00

Hmm...
Should that count?
Were you sitting and stuff? xD

I adore the library.
Well, public.
The school library has all these fiction books that are kinda child like.
=[

Yeah, it's extremely quiet.
And peaceful.
=]]

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 29 May 2008 17:09

Hey Alysha (I think it was? :)) have you ever read Never Cry Wolf?

That is a book for YOU!

lysh

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby lysh » 29 May 2008 17:28

Yep yep.
The names Alysha.
You can call me Lysh, though.
I hate my full name.
=D

Hmm...
I've seen a movie called Cry Wolf.
What's the book about?
Any good? xD

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby Serge » 29 May 2008 17:35

If you're into anime, you should also check out "Wolf's Rain" :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

lysh

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby lysh » 29 May 2008 17:36

I've seen Wolf's Rain!!
I thought it was AMAZING.
But I couldn't follow the story line.
Cause it was so into the show/manga.
It made me sad...

But I've been trying to like...
Catch it on TV and stuff. xD

DNRpuppy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby DNRpuppy » 29 May 2008 20:04

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby Serge » 29 May 2008 20:09

lysh

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby lysh » 30 May 2008 03:46

I'll do that.
Cause I got into it with the wolves and everything.
But then I was all "What the heck is going on??"
And I stopped watching before I got more confused. xD

tara

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby tara » 30 May 2008 05:13

i love the book Scar Tissue by Anthony Kedis
and i wanna read the book that Slash wrote and the Heroin Diaries

lysh

The Library Scares Me

Unread postby lysh » 30 May 2008 15:31

Return to “Random”