Webcast Contests - updated monthly!

Current Contests
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Webcast Contests - updated monthly!

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 21 Mar 2013 20:45

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 31 Mar 2013 02:05

WOW! After many long days spent toiling away like some sort of elf, my puppets are done! :evillaugh: They're DONE!!! :evillaugh:

I sent my photos in :)

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby *J* » 24 Apr 2013 12:54

Check out the really cool White Balloons contest! There is still time to submit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtZ4i-pb ... e=youtu.be

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 11 Jun 2013 15:12

Check out this month's contest!

Sick Puppies Crossword Puzzle!

In honor of Sick Puppies' upcoming album 'Connect'...we have a great crossword puzzle for you to solve this month!
Every word in this puzzle 'connects' to Sick Puppies in some way...Enjoy!

Contest runs through:
June 30, 2013

Rules/Guidelines:
This contest is open to EVERYONE aged 13 and over.
Complete the crossword puzzle above, then send us your answers!

Method of Submission:
Send your answers to spwcnews@gmail.com by June 30, 2013 at 11:59 pm EST, in the body of the email, please include your name, date of birth (to assure you are 13 or older), and a mailing address to which we can ship your prize (should you win). If you are a member of SPWC, include your forum username to receive your points for entering.

Prize:
Each participant who submits the correct answers to the puzzle will be entered for a chance to win...one lucky fan will be randomly selected from those participants and will receive a free download card for Sick Puppies' upcoming album, 'Connect'

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 26 Jun 2013 07:31

I really liked the crossword although a couple really stumped me good!! :biggrin:

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 08 Jul 2013 12:15

bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby bobrien » 08 Jul 2013 13:03

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 09 Aug 2013 08:54

Want to win a Sick Puppies signed Catapillar hat? Check out this month's contest in our webcast!

This month is all about CONNECT! Check out album release week show footage and winners for the Show Your SP Love in Sand Contest!!

Please share on your social networks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jew-QON_c4k

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 02 Dec 2013 11:41

'Connect' the Dots Contest!

Contest End Date: 12/17/13

Rules/Guidelines:

We have a fun contest for you this month....it's time to 'Connect' the dots! Pull out the glitter and glue guns, and design some awesome Christmas crafts or simply make a cool, creative design which incorporates 'Connect the Dots' puzzles! You can make any sort of design or Holiday craft you'd like...Christmas tree ornaments, ugly sweaters, needlepoint pillows...or you could skip the Christmas theme and create a drawing or interesting video...the possibilities are endless, as long as you incorporate a 'Connect the Dots' puzzle! Be creative and have fun!

Method of Submission:

Submit your photo or video entries to: spwc.contest.team@gmail.com and include your name, date of birth (to assure you are over 13), and mailing address.
Keep in mind that children under 13 may submit an entry with the help of a parent or guardian.
No inappropriate or offensive images allowed.

Prize:

The winner will receive a Christmas card signed by the band, and will be announced in the January webcast, this thread, posted on facebook, and emailed. Keep in mind, you will need to include your mailing address to receive your prize.

Sick Puppies, their management and World Crew have the rights to all materials to use on websites and publications without any further credit or payment promised.

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Contests”