Summer Plans?

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
tara
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Summer Plans?

Unread postby tara » 21 Apr 2008 16:03

to add to my summer events list, i will be putting not 1, but 2 concerts

well i already talked about one, but yesterday i just got contacted by a band asking me if i wanted to do one here in july, so woot!!
my name is getting out in the promotion world and i am rather excited.

aruna
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Summer Plans?

Unread postby aruna » 22 Apr 2008 14:34

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Kemmy » 26 Apr 2008 12:22

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Summer Plans?

Unread postby Sheila » 26 Apr 2008 15:05

thats great Tara!!

as far as the summer goes...hopefully a trip to san fran. I'm also hoping for some other kind of trip..not sure where or when....for some reason we like to decide and plan at the last possible moment.

Theres also some really cool concerts that I'm looking forward to like Radiohead and Oasis. Hopefully some more shows pop up *cough*sick puppies *cough*

Return to “Random”