Sum 41

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Sum 41

Unread postby BrettL » 27 Nov 2008 15:29

Sum 41 is awesome. i love In Too Deep and Fat Lip the most

Deryck Whimbely - Lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Steve Jocz - Drums, backing vocals
Cone McCaslin - Bass, backing vocals
Dave Baksh - (former) lead guitarist. he left in 2006 before Underclass Hero was released :cry: :laugh:

:moon:

Sheila
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Sum 41

Unread postby Sheila » 27 Nov 2008 15:40

I miss Brown Sound :cry:

I had the pleasure of meeting all of them (except for Cone) a few years back. They put on an awesome show.
Not sure how I feel about the new album... I think its the lack of Dave...it makes me sad.

Pieces would have to be my favorite song. I love the acoustic version

:music:

Crystal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Crystal » 07 Dec 2008 12:44

I also <3 Pieces... :smile:

[-LUNATiC-]
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby [-LUNATiC-] » 24 Dec 2008 18:21

I f*ck love this band. I love their music. Underclass Hero is amazing album. Like all of their albums are. And all of the songs. Now my favorite songs from them are Walking Disaster and With me. Deryck and Steve are awesome. Cone is amazing to but I like Deryck and Steve more. This band rocks. I hope that they come in Finland soon!

do anything, do everything, do something
open up your mouth and let your soul sing

Return to “Other Music You Love”