Garbage

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Garbage

Unread postby Serge » 05 Feb 2009 16:10

Surprised there's no thread yet!

I absolutely love this band, one of my favorites since I was like an 11 year old Serge. Shirley's also one of my all-time heroes and inspirations for many reasons

....any other fans? :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Garbage

Unread postby Cassandra » 05 Feb 2009 17:09

I love them =]

Im actually listening to Dumb right now :biggrin:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 05 Feb 2009 18:17

+100 pts for you! :D

....btw, I love your avatar, Meowth rules! =]

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 05 Feb 2009 18:29

Thanks =D

(Meowth is probably one of my favorite Pokemon ever :biggrin: )

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 06 Feb 2009 04:08

I like a couple Garbage songs. :biggrin:

My avatar is always watching.

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 06 Feb 2009 04:31

I have to admit that I can only name one song of theirs off the top of my head. :oops: But it's a good song!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 06 Feb 2009 14:29

"Only Happy When It Rains"? lol

They're actually a VERY talented band, check them out more! All 4 of their albums are completely ace and very well produced at that. (quality is just incredible!)

.....I'm bummed that they're on hiatus because the Best Of collection featured a new song called "Tell Me Where It Hurts" and it's easily one of my faves! so they definitely still "have it" and Shirley looks just as gorgeous at 42 =P

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Stephanie » 06 Feb 2009 17:39

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 06 Feb 2009 22:11

Yay Stephy! Your taste in everything is so ace ^_^

It's definitely hard to pick a favorite lol, some of my favorites include of "Only Happy When It Rains", "Stupid Girl", "Medication" (acoustic), "The World is Not Enough", "Milk", "Nobody Loves You", "My Lover's Box", "Crush #1", and "Tell Me Where It Hurts" :music:

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 07 Feb 2009 08:06

Return to “Other Music You Love”