Portishead

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Portishead

Unread postby Serge » 15 Jul 2009 05:17

I could've sworn I started a thread on them o.O

Anyway, their music is legendary, epic, timeless! (Beth Gibbon's my favorite female vocalist of all time) Are Becky and I the only fans here? =P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

decadence21
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Portishead

Unread postby decadence21 » 15 Jul 2009 11:59

You know I love 'em!
:biggrin:

aka Sarah

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 15 Jul 2009 12:04

*Le gasp* How could I forget?!

It was early in the morning, don't hate me :cry:

.....but I do remember you were watching the online Coachella stream too. It always depresses me to think I missed that, theyre one of the artists I must see in concert before I die.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 16 Jul 2009 09:45

Love Portishead!!! :smile:

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 16 Jul 2009 23:12

Yay! finally someone else lol. Ace taste!

.....favorite song(s)? =]

My all time favorites are Roads, Sour Times (Roseland NYC live version; which is 100x better!), and Undenied

Return to “Other Music You Love”