Three Days Grace

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
Dominique

Re: Three Days Grace

Unread postby Dominique » 10 Jan 2010 20:04

Some songs song-writers write about aren't always about them self. Adam said that the first album was a lot about people he knew growing up. So the song doesn't HAVE to be about Adam :tongue:

Side-note. I love TDG. I was sooo jealous when my sister saw them with Nickelback and Breaking Benjamin a while back. I wanted to go but I wasn't near her at the time. It made me uber sad :cry:. And I had a HUGE crush on Adam my 10th grade year of high school :laugh:

mntrumpterguy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby mntrumpterguy » 11 Jan 2010 05:47

"What's inside of me is invisible to most... even in clear view"

It's all about Love

Brittany Brink
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Brittany Brink » 11 Jan 2010 16:50

their coming to the same place I saw SP at so I hope that I can go see them that would be awesome!!

*Welcome to my world, where everyone I ever need, always ends up leaving me alone* I believe these are the best lyrics ever and I can totally relate <3 Brittany Brink

xXEMOninja13Xx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby xXEMOninja13Xx » 14 Jan 2010 19:02

i love Three Days Grace, im on their street team, and i've been in the top 10 for a long time, its awesome, check it out.
go here to join ---> http://threedaysgrace.fancorps.com/

odd one

mntrumpterguy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mntrumpterguy » 15 Jan 2010 05:32

I'm going to see them with my friend who is a hardcorps TDG fan. She was pissed that the VIP packages weren't discounted for fan club members, only to win a meet and greeet at two shows a few days ago. Go figure :tongue:

It's all about Love

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 20 Jan 2010 16:40

Really like their latest album! And I REALLY wanna see them again in Feb. but don't know if that's gonna happen. Sucks being broke!!!

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

mntrumpterguy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mntrumpterguy » 22 Jan 2010 00:48

fun story of the night:

I was at the concert tonight in La Crosse featuring Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, and Three Days Grace. Adam came out side stage, next to where I was, to watch Flyleaf, and I noticed. My friend, who is obsessed with him, gave me her camera and had me take a picture. As I snap the shot, Adam notices me and flips me the bird. Because to do this he stepped forward out of the shadows, the only thing you can see is his head and his hand.

he then smiled and waved as I shouted 'thanks'.

then he kicked the S*** out of la crosse.

It's all about Love

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 22 Jan 2010 14:41

^^^ :laugh: I love Adam - he's awesome ! I'll be seeing them with that lineup on 2/20 - definitely looking forward to it!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 24 Feb 2010 04:51

Saw them last night w/ BB and Flyleaf in Augusta!!

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 24 Feb 2010 09:15

I saw them this past weekend in Reading . They are phenomenal on stage ! Adam came out into the crowd and came into the sound mixing area that we were standing right next to - he then jumped up on a table of some sort and started singing "I Don't Care". It was really amazing .

In the middle of their set Neil was on stage alone and he played a 5 minute drum solo that was out of this world - we were all like :surprised: . I wish I would have gotten it on video .

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 24 Feb 2010 13:41

Donna, he did that last night too! It was awesome how he snuck over there w/o many people catching on =D

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Missy » 24 Feb 2010 14:54

Ok... So I know I'm like at least a year late here :laugh: , but I just REALLY listened to I Don't Care. Like really, really listened to it (not just casually on the radio) and I could not write more appropriate lyrics to a song to fit my life at the moment. Every. Single. Word.... Wow

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 24 Feb 2010 14:56

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 04 Apr 2010 15:58

I saw them last night with Chevelle & Adelitas Way. They all did a great job on stage. I had a blast and the crowd was awesome!!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 04 Apr 2010 17:24

I saw them a few weeks ago - their show rocks - love those guys :cool: Sam - you took great pics of Adam -- esp. the 1st one .

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 04 Apr 2010 19:36

Yeah there show was amazing!! Loved every min of it. Thank you, I was surprised how well they turned out

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cassandra » 08 Apr 2010 13:59

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 08 Apr 2010 16:41

I got Neil's drum solo just only missed the first couple of mins of it.

Thanks Casey!!

Dagan_Rage
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Dagan_Rage » 08 Apr 2010 17:36

Also a fan,

Most of their newer stuff is in Drop C which makes it easier to cover :rock:
Their tone fluctuates from song to song but thankfully My Line 6 can keep up

Return to “Other Music You Love”