Breaking Benjamin

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
brittany_71
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Breaking Benjamin

Unread postby brittany_71 » 03 Jan 2010 14:10

i love breaking benjamin music and i am in love with their new album but they are not the nicest people, i do concert photography for them, but i dont really like the response they give to the crowd, sometimes they look so bored on stage, but if i had to place their albums in order it would probably be
1. Dear Agony
2. Phobia
3. Saturate
4. We Are Not Alone

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 14 Jan 2010 14:38

TuneLab has acoustic versions of "Give me a Sign" and "Without You" .
http://tunelab.com/2010/01/13/exclusive ... ic-tracks/

I could listen to them over and over .. amazing . I'll be seeing them for the first time in April as well ( there is a chance I will be seeing them in Reading, PA. in February too). and I am super excited .

My faves would have to be :

Dear Agony
Phobia
Saturate
We are not Alone

and I love "Rain" - true that it doesn't sound like BB but it is a great song.

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 14 Jan 2010 15:27

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

mntrumpterguy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby mntrumpterguy » 14 Jan 2010 18:17

that is awesome... I can't wait till next thursday when I get to see them.

"What's inside of me is invisible to most... even in clear view"

It's all about Love

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 14 Jan 2010 19:49

Okay I have officially been converted to a BB fan. I used to be a fan back when they first came out, then they got a little too mainstream and commercial for my taste, and I wasn't too enthused with their shows in Houston and San Antonio. But when I saw them in Dallas they blew me away. I think a lot of it had to do with the venue. In the smaller, more intimate venues, bands always seem to do better. I've also been listening to Dear Agony a lot and I am really loving the sound of it. It reminds me of how much I loved Saturate when it came out.

So I'm trying to find a way to go to the BB/3DG/Flyleaf concert in Bossier City in March.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 14 Jan 2010 23:14

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 15 Jan 2010 05:08

God, I would love to see LP! I bet their concerts are expensive as hell though. I'm gonna go see the BB/3DG/FL concert in Augusta the twenty third of next month!

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 15 Jan 2010 05:39

I too am a new fan of BB. I picked up Dear Agony a little while back and since learning they were coming my way with Nickelback and the Pups, I've been listening to it a lot. I think I'm going to have to get at least one or two of their previous albums before they're here (not until May). Does anybody have any recommendations which one(s) I should get first?

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 16 Jan 2010 12:10

DropC
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DropC » 19 Jan 2010 11:10

I disagree. Polyamourous, Forever, and Home are good songs off that album, but Phobia is alot better. Every song is amazing on it. Saturate is just a little too raw.

The next time they stop outside my f*cking house, I'm gonna drag them out the back door and...
*KnockKnock*
Who's there?
Max.
Max? Max who?
Makes no difference OPEN THE DOOR!
I lost the game.

Steve
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Steve » 19 Jan 2010 11:15

i would have to say other then the love i have for sick puppies i would have to say avenged 7fold, saving able, also adielidas way (i know i didnt speel that right but o well)

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 19 Jan 2010 11:52

mntrumpterguy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mntrumpterguy » 19 Jan 2010 14:19

"What's inside of me is invisible to most... even in clear view"

It's all about Love

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 19 Jan 2010 18:45

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 19 Jan 2010 18:56

^^^ I meant to e-mail you and let you know that Anthony and I did get floor tix for that show (the 20th) -- I hope you can go too ! It is probably the only time I will see TDG this tour so I couldn't resist . Keep me posted - I can pick you up and we can go together :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Julie » 19 Jan 2010 19:21

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Josh1billion
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Josh1billion » 02 Mar 2010 20:58

I love 'em (third favorite band after SP and Rise Against) and can't wait to see them play alongside Sick Puppies in May.

My only gripe with Breaking Benjamin is that their lyrics tend to be very ambiguous and vague, unlike bands like Sick Puppies who tell more direct stories.

I make games.

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 26 Mar 2010 14:24

BB was my first concert I absolutely love them. My favorite song by them would have to be Sooner or Later, when they played that at the concert me and my friend went crazy! :crazy: :crazy:

Sick Puppies is my faovorite band though but i have yet to see a show, and Rise Against is a close second, only above BB because the lyrics have so much meaning.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

Hollee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Hollee » 26 Mar 2010 16:34

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 26 Mar 2010 19:32

Return to “Other Music You Love”