SAFETYSUIT

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bobrien
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

SAFETYSUIT

Unread postby bobrien » 11 Aug 2008 10:34

I saw this band a couple weeks ago and they were awesome! I think fairly new on the scene but definatly worth checking out. :rock:

http://www.myspace.com/safetysuit

chikguitaristnan
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: SAFETYSUIT

Unread postby chikguitaristnan » 19 Aug 2008 08:32

ooo yeah..i saw them open for "The band that shall not be named"... they were pretty good. definitely up and coming

one love

nikkic123
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: SAFETYSUIT

Unread postby nikkic123 » 20 Aug 2008 12:09

Yea their awesome i saw them open for sick puppies in vermont! but the mics were messed up so the guys voice sounded extremly high pitched...... but anyhow they put on a really good show and this lady next to me thought the lead singer was hot

Return to “Other Music You Love”