Metallica!! \m/

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 04 Apr 2008 14:26

Metallica is pretty awesome...I don't know a lot of their music, but I have the sef titled album and its pretty great...I absolutley love the song Nothing Else Matters

Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby Becky » 04 Apr 2008 14:58

I'm not familiar with a ton of their music, but what I do know, I like.

SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 04 Apr 2008 22:01

lol. Metallica rocks!!! I don't know much but everything I have heard I love!!!

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby Missy » 04 Apr 2008 23:23

I wouldn't classify myself as a "crazy" fan... In fact, not even sure if I am capable of that lol But I can definitely agree that they kick major a*s (Not sure if I can type the word or not lol)

solacematt
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby solacematt » 05 Apr 2008 14:09

I used to really be into them when I was in middle and high school. My first concert was Lollapalooza in '96 when they co-headlined with Soundgarden. That was pretty nuts. Seen them in '96, '97, '98, '99, '04. Great band. Always loved "Blackened" and "Battery," and "Bleeding Me" from Load is pretty cool. A few St. Anger songs like "Invisable Kid" aren't too bad and I like the radio edit version of "Some Kind of Monster." If that album sounded as good as it did on the accompanying DVD, it would have sounded a lot better
-matt

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby Shamrock » 07 Apr 2008 20:20

I know all about Metallica.... and Megadeth kicks their ass :D Ahem. *runs away*

(But I like them both)

P.S. I don't understand why you're so surprised either.
Last edited by Shamrock on 07 Apr 2008 20:21, edited 1 time in total.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby Shamrock » 08 Apr 2008 00:13

I don't think selling more albums than someone is what determines whether or not they are a failure.
A hell of a lot of bands out there don't have great singers, but quality vocals don't seem to matter.
Tons of musicians got drug and alcohol problems, it doesn't excuse them but James isn't exactly an angel himself so I think that's not worth the argument either. They've all got issues.
One thing James does have on Dave though is that he's still got the same band members whereas Dave can't seem to keep his around because he's got an attitude problem. But when it comes to the music, I myself tend to listen to Megadeth more than Metallica, but as I said, I like both bands :)

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby Samsung » 08 Apr 2008 04:49

Metallica was amazing!

Then came the Black Album..........

My avatar is always watching.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby Shamrock » 08 Apr 2008 13:51

I'd be afraid to do that. I wouldn't want to hurt my vocal chords.

Actually though, it's not always so bad when someone can't sing, their vocals can be rather... unique and for some songs you may not want such a sweet vocal to do it cause it just wouldn't have the same emotion? Or something... y'know what I mean.

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby Samsung » 09 Apr 2008 10:39

jlove

Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby jlove » 16 May 2008 08:23

Just hope its better than St. Anger :-/

cpeisley

Re: Metallica!! \m/

Unread postby cpeisley » 06 Aug 2008 01:21

I notice the username lol :laugh:

:band: Rock on

cpeisley

Unread postby cpeisley » 06 Aug 2008 01:23

St. Anger my favourite song, closely followed by enter sandman and fight fire with fire

:band: Rock on

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 06 Aug 2008 07:29

^ What about Battery,and Blitzkrieg, and Ride The Lightning?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 24 Aug 2008 14:29

It's REALLY good! sounds like Metallica is back :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Aug 2008 17:01

The new song is ok. But listening to it made me realize why I just cannot really get into Metallica. It's the "a" that is added on to everything. But the sunshine never comesss-a! It drives me insane!!

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 25 Aug 2008 17:18

More like insaneee-a! :P

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Becky
Founder
Founder

Unread postby Becky » 25 Aug 2008 17:27

Kara
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Kara » 27 Aug 2008 13:51

ive been trying to get to a concert for like 2 years...
im gonna take a wild guess and say its no place for a 15 year old.

:laugh:

"Angels lift me, Are you with me?"

Samsung
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Samsung » 27 Aug 2008 14:34

LMFAO! Probably not. I want to go to one too though. :P

Return to “Other Music You Love”