Tokio hotel!!!!!

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[-LUNATiC-]
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tokio hotel!!!!!

Unread postby [-LUNATiC-] » 24 Dec 2008 18:31

I was big fan few years ago...I'm still fan, but I don't like them so much anymore. I'm waiting a new album and I like their music. Reden, Schrei, An Deiner Seite (Ich Bin Da) and Love is Dead are my favorite songs from them! They could come in Finland in March, but Bill came sick and I'm still waiting they to come here.

do anything, do everything, do something
open up your mouth and let your soul sing

Return to “Other Music You Love”