Meg & Dia

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Meg & Dia

Unread postby Katy » 25 Sep 2008 07:03

Has anyone else heard of them? I've only heard their song titled "Monster" but I love it! Can anyone make any other recommendations?

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Meg & Dia

Unread postby Shamrock » 16 Oct 2008 18:49

Oh, I am totally down with Meg & Dia. From what I've heard of their songs they were pretty catchy.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Meg & Dia

Unread postby Cassie » 03 Jul 2009 13:43

Been a big fan for over a year and I'm going to Warped Tour in 2 weeks for the sole purpose of seeing them live. Dia is my favorite. She's the singer. But Meg has lots of pretty guitars. :smile: If you've never heard of them, I recommend going on youtube and searching for "Roses", "Monster", and "What If." They have a lot of live and acoustic stuff also...

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Jul 2009 13:55

I love them! Still need to see them in concert.

....I really like their cover of "When You Were Young" by The Killers

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 13 Jul 2009 22:35

Yea. That's my girlfriends favorite cover. I love their cover of "No Rain." I'm hoping they preform that at Warped but I looked at their recent set lists and it doesn't look like they have been playing any cover songs...I just wish Warped wasn't $40 this year...It was like $27 last year...

What do you think of their new album?

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 15 Jul 2009 16:28

Apparently we're the only two people on here that like Meg and Dia. Just saw them at Warped today. Got super burned but sooooo worth it. Got lots of stuff signed too. I might post some pics later if I get bored...

Return to “Other Music You Love”