Pantera/ Pantera VS. A7X on Walk cover

Share your love of music that isn't Sick Puppies here. (What?! Such a thing exists?!)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Pantera/ Pantera VS. A7X on Walk cover

Unread postby BrettL » 26 Jan 2009 14:03

Which one do YOU like better?!?

Personally i like A7X's cover better. Pantera's legendary though. Shadows vocals dont quite stand up to the original.

So yeah
[list=][/list]
Last edited by BrettL on 26 Jan 2009 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

:moon:

Cassandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pantera

Unread postby Cassandra » 26 Jan 2009 14:48

I like A7X's cover better too. =)

I mean I know Pantera is a classic but I like how Syn does the solo. I mean Shads cant stand up to Terry Glaze's voice. (No offense Shads) I dunno its a tie really.

BrettL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Pantera

Unread postby BrettL » 26 Jan 2009 17:53

Definately. Syn recreated the solo so well. Truly I think Dimebag and Syn are hand and hand on whos better. But, the Flash Of The Blades cover was cool on how Shads put his own twist on it then Zacky and Rev fire it up with the back up vocals on the chours and Syn and Zacky finish it off with the solos. Anyway back to Pantera, Shads version of Walk still definately kick ass. Again, how Shads put his own twist on it was awesome. He relly stepped outside of his comfort zone when his voice went really high in the pre chorus on Walk, like he did with Until The End. DAMMIT i want to keep talking about A7X!! :biggrin:

:moon:

Return to “Other Music You Love”