Sick Puppies Through The f*ck Down Last Night And Here

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Trankquill27
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sick Puppies Through The f*ck Down Last Night And Here

Unread postby Trankquill27 » 21 Apr 2010 05:51

Sick Puppies Through The f*ck Down Last Night And Here Are Some of My Songs That i have written And produced My Self Hit Me Up on any of My Accounts and let Me know What You think it Would me The World To Me And thanks Again To Schim,Emma,And Mark For one Hell of a Time Last night....

Trankquill27

Re: Sick Puppies Through The f*ck Down Last Night And Here

Unread postby Trankquill27 » 21 Apr 2010 05:54

Return to “Inspired”