Post Your Random Thoughts

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Cora

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Cora » 01 Jul 2014 16:49

Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavid :sp: Always in our hearts

crystal08
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby crystal08 » 02 Jul 2014 06:12

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 02 Jul 2014 07:02

Mayumi
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Mayumi » 03 Jul 2014 17:41

Brazil is with the band!

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 03 Jul 2014 19:40

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 03 Jul 2014 21:28

Thinking about driving out to Chicago for the concert on the 22nd. My trip to NYC was cancelled, so... maybe....

Would be about $200 in gas, just lodging that I'd be unsure about. Hrmm.

Think think think.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 04 Jul 2014 09:03

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby jackvegas » 05 Jul 2014 16:15

Saturday night at home with wine watching Sick Puppies videos, it could be a lot worse. :crazy:

Ali
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Ali » 06 Jul 2014 08:14

I've known my best friend since we were 7 years old in the third grade. We got in trouble then and do it now :laugh:
Anyways, she'll be 28 in less then two weeks.
Last night was her first concert EVER. We went to summerfest and went to the Monumentour with Fall Out Boy, Paramore, and special guests New Politics.

She was so nervous You could see it. She always has told me she doesn't like live music. Though I'm not sure how you can judge that without actually going to a concert, videos never do justice for any band. Anyways. Paramore got on, I'm very very sneaky, and got a pic of the smile on her face. It was so sweet. She loved it.
Until the last song. When she turned to me and said "we need to go, I feel sick" so i took her out, got a cup for water and made her drink it, filled the cup up again, and again and we went and sat down. she stood up for the first song of Fall Out Boy. sat down for the next three, pulled me down and said "I hate to do this but can we leave?" Obviously I care about my friend so I said yes. We wanted to see Paramore, it was worth it. So she practically has me running (I'm a shortie =P ) to meet up with our husbands, we get on the freeway flyer bus, she's pretty pale. She managed until right when we got to my car, to not vomit. She's still sick tho this morning =/

SO she's actually my overnight babysitter for Little Emma when we go to shows and such. But her husband has a 16 year old sister who will be over at her house the weekend we're going to two shows.

Tommy and I offered to pay for their tickets to come see Sick Puppies in Kenosha with us! WOOHOOO! Now to remember to make her drink water that day and I'll be making her have some there too! :crazy:

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 06 Jul 2014 13:26

I'm listening to "Connect" on loop.

"There's a thousand miles between us as I feel your breath on my skin....."

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 06 Jul 2014 22:15

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 07 Jul 2014 04:19

I don't know when it happened that I became so wimpy with amusement park rides. Okay, I never could handle serious roller coasters before. I could do the ones at Disney- like Thunder Mountain Railroad where it doesn't go upside down or super high.
Maybe it was because when I'm with my family we all take nausea medicine before we go on rides... Anyways, went to Dorney with two friends and the one friend's family, went on two small easy rides and was good, got on this one that was very decievingly innocent and nearly vomitted/ had a panic attack
In my defense it was a very flingy ride and there were no seatbelts. The ride safety instructions when you got on pretty much told you that you were responsible for holding yourself in.
Aaand my two friends and one of her siblings did not help my panic when we had stopped in the air (the way the ride unloads only one set of cars is near the ground at a time) and kept saying "I think we're going again. Yay we're going again!"
It got to the point where I called in the general direction of the guy in uniform "Hey mister ride operator, can I get down please?" and I was holding in a panic attack until they finally rotated it and let us down. My two friends and friend's family were good sports about making sure I was okay. For the next couple rides they had a default bag watcher XD

Hedgehogs for days

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 07 Jul 2014 10:21

Oh no :( Dorney Park in Allentown? What ride was it?

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 07 Jul 2014 11:19

Hedgehogs for days

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 07 Jul 2014 16:13

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 10 Jul 2014 07:16

I have to get a new cell phone but I have no idea what kind to get. Any suggestions?

Cora

Unread postby Cora » 10 Jul 2014 12:47

jackvegas
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jackvegas » 10 Jul 2014 12:54

Daez
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Daez » 10 Jul 2014 16:06

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 10 Jul 2014 19:12

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Random”