Tattoos

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
Becky
Founder
Founder
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tattoos

Unread postby Becky » 01 Apr 2008 20:01

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby Donna » 01 Apr 2008 21:38

A Kanji symbol is part of the Japanese language..here is an image of the symbol for "Fly"...the top image is what it looks like when finished ..the other images below are the actual strokes it takes to create the image....they really are beautiful!

I hope you friend posts a pic of her tattoo-would love to see it!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tattoos

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 02 Apr 2008 01:06

I am really into tattoos...although, I only have 3 right now, because I can't afford anymore right now. I want to get a lot more...I just got one a few weeks ago on my upper arm, which I will add to, to eventually make up a half sleeve..but that will take a long time...

crazydreamer
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby crazydreamer » 02 Apr 2008 18:43

crazydreamer
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby crazydreamer » 02 Apr 2008 18:54

ok here's my Wildheart tattoo on the middle of my lower back (these are reeeeally bad quality pics, but this is all i have on my computer):

Becky
Founder
Founder

Tattoos

Unread postby Becky » 02 Apr 2008 18:59

post the foot one, too!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby Donna » 02 Apr 2008 19:14

AHHHH!!! That is what I am talking about! Love it and that is exactly where I want it! The only difference on mine would be I would want the wings to be black and silver and I want a crown above the heart!

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

CrewMom
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby CrewMom » 03 Apr 2008 23:12

Ok by now you've probably all seen my SP autographs but just in case you haven't....

And here is the one of Amy Lee tattooed on my other arm...

I'm thinking of adding some color to the SP one...maybe a vine and flowers or something...any ideas????

Becky
Founder
Founder

Tattoos

Unread postby Becky » 03 Apr 2008 23:18

^^^ Aww I love the little stars around Amy's sig!

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby tenroses » 03 Apr 2008 23:30

Me too!

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

tara

Tattoos

Unread postby tara » 04 Apr 2008 10:38

i am getting a heart with wings and a halo on my shoulder blade
but i am going to get the tattoo designer to personalize it for me so it doesn't look like everyone elses tattoo like that
it is in memory of my brother who passed away 4 years ago today

then i am getting a saying that pretty much describes my life and my love.
the saying is "Music Is Magic" because i truly believe it is. Music can make you feel so many different emotions and one song can have so many different meanings to different people. I have been through many hard times in my life so far, and music has gotten me through it all, there is nothing that makes me happier than music.
it is going on the side of my stomach and is gonna have colored stars and music notes all around it.

i just need the money to get these done, i have soooo much stuff to pay for right now that i dont have any extra money to spend on that stuff.

Becky
Founder
Founder

Tattoos

Unread postby Becky » 04 Apr 2008 11:28

^^^ Those sound like great ideas. It sucks about the money, though. Too bad their so expensive! I have the same problem.

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 04 Apr 2008 12:24

tara

Tattoos

Unread postby tara » 04 Apr 2008 13:45

thanks to you both :)

and yea, the heart one is just gonna be black and grey, so it wont be TOO expensive
but the other one is gonna have a fair amount of color, so it's gonna cost a bit, so i will probably have to wait till i am done school to do that, cause when im going to school i will have to pay rent, and bills, and tuition, and food, and concerts cause i cant live without concerts, haha, and everything else that comes with living on your own.
yikes

highschool was so much simpler, haha

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 04 Apr 2008 14:18

Last edited by eleanorrigby on 04 Apr 2008 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby mellowyellow » 04 Apr 2008 14:21

I was thinking of getting six angel wings ((Like a Seraph, my girlfriend calls me her Seraph))
on my back. Not outrageously big, maybe small Like, from upper-back, to middle-back.

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 04 Apr 2008 14:22

tara

Tattoos

Unread postby tara » 04 Apr 2008 14:27

mellowyellow
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby mellowyellow » 04 Apr 2008 14:29

eleanorrigby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Tattoos

Unread postby eleanorrigby » 04 Apr 2008 14:30

Last edited by eleanorrigby on 04 Apr 2008 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Random”