Sick Puppies 2009 Tour Dates

Sick Puppies live! Ticket links and venue information. Tell us about the shows you're going to or the ones you've already seen here!
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sick Puppies 2009 Tour Dates

Unread postby Serge » 02 Nov 2009 07:17

Ohh snap! YGD is playing right now. I'm pretty that's an indicator 0.o

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Serge » 02 Nov 2009 07:24

Eh, the headiner and opener SUCK! but the rest is good!

Chevelle [headlining]
Sick Puppies
Unwritten Law
SWITCHFOOT!
The Paper Tongues [opener]

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

kpenguin11
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby kpenguin11 » 02 Nov 2009 09:30

So did they make any announcement about any new tour dates???

ToniB
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ToniB » 02 Nov 2009 11:18

The December dates are being released little by little. Keep your eyes peeled!

Hey, it's gonna be okay. Hey, we're gonna laugh at this one day.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 02 Nov 2009 11:23

unless one of them is a PA date, it doesn't help me :cry:

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 02 Nov 2009 21:30

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 02 Nov 2009 21:52

They keep inviting Sp yet they don't make them headliners...eh. I rather go to a headline show TBH.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Nov 2009 00:43

They headlined their first time doing it in 2007 =]

Sadly that's just the way it works, biggest selling band headlines. But they made it seem like they're going 2nd to last, so hopefully! At least it's a waaay better lineup than last year, only SP and Hoobastank were good :)

Pwneress
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Pwneress » 03 Nov 2009 02:45

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Nov 2009 05:47

Hoobastank was awesome live! IMO

The rest, bleh. Not a huge fan of any this year but I do enjoy some Switchfoot (I like Jon's solo stuff better though) The few songs I've heard/have are amazing. Plus they're part of the reason TWLOHA started/succeeded ("Love is the Movement" is the title of a Switchfoot song) so I'm very grateful for that, TWLOHA helped me out a lot<3

....but it looks like SP miiiight be 2nd to last this year. When they made the announcement they announced the headliner first (Chevelle) then SP, Switchfoot, Unwritten Law, and then that awful band. The best part about them not headlining is that they always blow the headliner out the water which is great to experience; there hasn't been one headliner as good as SP, except maybe Flyleaf. (or when they opened for Muse at BDO I think?; Muse is the best live band :biggrin: )

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 03 Nov 2009 07:39

I actually prefer it when the band i want to see ISN'T headlining. That way I don't have to stay there for all the other bands, cuz I'm usually only going for one, MAYBE two. I usually don't like the entire line up. I saw Automatic Loveletter in february, and there were FOUR opening bands. I couldn't hear a thing by the time all those horrible bands were done. And their sets lasted forever. It was torture.

*~DeathDealer~*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *~DeathDealer~* » 05 Nov 2009 20:53

Man, all the Florida dates listed aren't with Breaking Benjamin, Rev Theory, and Adelitas Way. I hope some get scheduled soon. Shim told me that they might go back to the House of Blues in Orlando during that tour but he wasn't for sure. *crosses fingers*

Lyzz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lyzz » 06 Nov 2009 11:01

I'm going to cry a little if they don't come back by here before the summer. I haven't seen them since August and it's been like torture already. If I go too many more months, I might fall in to withdrawal. They're isn't a patch for that, I've checked! So here's my cry for help. Hit the Northeast again PLEASE! I neeeeeeed it! :surprised:

End rant.

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 07 Nov 2009 10:11

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 07 Nov 2009 21:20

Yea, you would think that, but it's not looking good...

Lyzz
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Lyzz » 08 Nov 2009 12:06

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 08 Nov 2009 14:56

^^^ I thought the same thing since they are from the area - I definitely thought they would be coming here .. very sad that it seems they won't be .

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby angelbear425 » 08 Nov 2009 20:42

I bet Breaking Ben tours in NEPA in the summer because they always sell out Montage. I'm sure SP won't be touring with them by then, but we can all still hope..

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 09 Nov 2009 10:51

Yea, no way they'll still be touring with BB in the summer, unless it's as a completely different leg of the tour then the one they're doing with them next month. I'm also hoping not to have to wait til next summer for another concert...

DeadSpace
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby DeadSpace » 10 Nov 2009 22:11

"Even a Ray of light only emphasize's the depth of her own darkness"

Return to “Concerts”